The Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card was introduced to allow purchases from one lakh partner stores across India on simple monthly instalments (EMIs) without incurring interest.
You can use the Insta EMI Card to make interest-free purchases of your preferred goods. To choose the tenure for your EMI, you simply swipe the card. It has both offline and online applications. The Insta EMI Card can be used for online purchases on sites like Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, etc. Additionally, you may use it to purchase items from the 1.2 lakh + partner stores including furniture, clothing, technological devices, and more.
Why Insta EMI Card is considered the Best EMI Card
Some of the reasons that make the Insta EMI Card the best EMI card in India may be described as follows:
- Easily accessible Digital card: You can access the card digitally through the Bajaj Finserv App. You won’t have to worry about losing it or carrying it around. It is reachable at all times and from any location. You can receive an instantly active, Insta EMI Card in a few easy steps by applying entirely online. The entire application procedure can be finished in less than 10 minutes and is done online.
- Offers easy EMI: You might have to spend a considerable amount of your salary on your purchases, depending on what you buy. The Insta EMI Card enables you to repay the purchase price in convenient EMIs to assist you in doing this without going over your budget.
- Stress-free Online and Offline Shopping: The Insta EMI Card enables you to choose from more than 1.2 million products on popular online retailers like Amazon, Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, and others, as well as 1.2 Lakh partner stores distributed throughout 2,900+ locations. This card may be used to make purchases on several online retailers, including Amazon, Vijay Sales, Tata Croma, and Reliance Digital.
- Flexible repayment terms: With the Insta EMI Card, you may select a variable tenor ranging from 3 -24 months as per your convenience to make it the Best EMI Card to keep your EMIs affordable and repay on time.
- Zero foreclosure charges: If you want to pay off the loan in full before the term expires, you can do so after making your first EMI payment without incurring any foreclosure fees. By doing this, you can use the Insta EMI Card to become debt-free sooner and for no extra cost!
- High-end Pre-approved limit: You can get a pre-approved EMI Limit up to Rs. 2 lakh with the Insta EMI Card. This allows you to shop for any product from Insta EMI, which consists of more than 1.2 lakh partner retailers spread across more than 3,000 locations in the nation.
- Zero down Payment: With the Insta EMI Card, you may shop with no deposit required. Many expensive things can be bought with no down payment or a little down payment to make purchases more affordable.
Validating EMI card eligibility requires a one-time submission of pertinent papers.
Insta EMI Card application online Eligibility
These criteria are taken into account while determining your eligibility and card limit.
- Citizenship: You must be a citizen of India.
- Age: Customers can get the Insta EMI Card if they are between the ages of 21 and 65.
- Regular source of income: Your monthly income will be taken into account to establish your Insta EMI Card limit. But there is a catch to this. If you already have a lot of loans outstanding, your credit limit can be reduced until one of them is paid off.
- City: Your Insta EMI Card limit may vary depending on the city in which you live. Because larger cities frequently have higher wages than smaller cities, this is the case.
- Credit score: Your credit score is the single most important factor. Your loans, credit cards, payment history, and other information are tracked by numerous companies known as credit bureaus like TransUnion, CIBIL, Experian, etc. to calculate your credit score. Your chances of getting the card and the sanctioned limit rise as your credit score rises. Applicants must have a CIBIL score of 750 or higher.
- Past repayments: It’s a good habit and a sign of fiscal discipline to pay back EMIs on schedule. When you make on-time EMI payments, your credit score rises. When you don’t make a monthly payment, your credit score declines.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card: The following are the documents needed to apply for a Bajaj Finserv insta EMI Card:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- ECS Mandate (duly signed)
The Insta EMI Card makes shopping simple and enjoyable. You can apply for one right now online and become a member of India’s elite clientele.